|Job Title||Chair Car Driver|
Wheelchair van drivers provide transportation and physical assistance to individuals and/or patient escorts who require specialty transport in specialized vehicles.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide transportation and assistance to patients and clients.
- Complete required documentation and submit same to appropriate parties and maintain confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and recognize and promptly report unsafe situations.
- Operate assigned vehicles safely and in accordance with applicable traffic laws.
- Ensure readiness of assigned vehicles at beginning and end of shift.
- Clean and fuel assigned vehicles and care for and maintain, within reason, equipment and assigned apparatus; reporting deficiencies to proper personnel.
- Driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to communicate proficiently, in both written and oral form, in the English Language
Brewster Ambulance and EasCare are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.